Pepperdine University School of Law
University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Additionally, Mr. Schanz has significant experience with various crossover legal issues that arise out of the Family Law context, including Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, and Appellate Law. It is Mr. Schanz's unwavering goal to meet and exceed his clients' expectations. He always strives to accomplish his clients' goals in a manner that is efficient and cost-effective. He informs his clients every step of the way, and he makes himself available to discuss their matters.
Mr. Schanz provides legal counsel and representation in connection with these Family Law matters:
- Dissolution of Marriage and Division of Assets and Debts;
- Child Custody and Visitation;
- Child Support;
- Move-away and Relocation;
- Alimony/Spousal Support;
- Prenuptial Agreements;
- Post-Dissolution Modification Proceedings;
- Contempt Proceedings; and
- Requests for Attorney's Fees and Costs.